Friday, August 22, 2008

Why kids will now be having their own children RIGHT NOW


I must say, this world is flat out F***ED. My girl, we'll call her "BLACK KNIGHT", just sent me this crazy YouTube clip that not only made me feel like I was watching pre-strippers, but made me PISSED that the parents of the "kids" just shouted and encouraged it (good parenting skills). It's flat out sick and now, the race card has been drawn and brought some folks back a few steps.......AGAIN.

Yes people, every race gets cards, and they have marks on them...with those marks you can help your race move forward with good actions and contribution to humanity, OR, you can YOINK it and pull your race back two steps for each horrid move.

This is a horrid move:

PRE-STRIPPER KIDS

Moral: There's a reason that they have parental advisory warnings on stuff....don't ignore that if you're a parent. I don't like 6 year old strippers

No comments: