Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WHY????


I often will go through the day feeling like Jada Kiss's song "WHY" is stuck in my head. But it's only getting stuck in there because I often ask myself "WHY" about a lot of stuff. Here's a list of random thoughts that was on my mind today:


- Why does the homeless man that I pass by every morning wear the freshest pair of Air Force Ones I've ever seen in my LIFE!??? (they're sparkling white). How is he affording these? Or were they donated by some spoiled rich kid from the mid-west?


- Why is the creamer in my office brand name HOOD? (It even comes in this ghetto looking package).


- Why am I still working at the same job I've been trying to leave for over 7 months now???


- Why are little boys always hollerin' at older women? (well older like 10 years older or less than the boys are)


- Why is this world still sexist when it comes to the media industry?


- Why are all females that stand around in the backgrounds of dirty south music videos all looking ROUGH? They have also admitted that it would become their "big break" into the video world.......WRONG,...how bout no Scott.


- Why can't Beyonce act? She's the same character and voice in every movie I've seen her in...all two of them, because I don't count that MTV Hip Hopra (what the hell was that anyways?), haha....womp womp.


Moral: I'm SO HOOD!!!

No comments: