Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cereal Industry....FAIL


I feel sorry for two things in life-


One: Kids now get some of the worst "toys" ever in their cereal boxes


Two: There clearly must be an increase in obese fatty McGee kids roaming the grocery stores / fast food restaurants etc. etc. etc.


I popped open a fresh new box of Frosted Flakes (it's the sh**), this morning before I headed to this dead end job of mine, and saw that there was a prize in there (yippy). You know what the prize was? A f**king step pace logging device!!! It counts how much you walk by tracking each step. I think that it's their subliminal way to tell kids that they need to get their mini me fat a**es outside and use their pace marker.


Can we be real for a second? How suck a** is that? What kid wants that? I mean give them one of those Speed Racer cars or something. A PACE MARKER!??? Who does that? Apparently Frosted Flakes,...that's who.


I'm so glad I grew up in the 80's. BIG WHEELS for adults!!! It's coming soon folks...don't you worry your pretty little heads.


Moral: marketing teams in the cereal industry really need to pick up their prize game. These aren't cutting it AT ALL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't play with my emotions, Sem. Are they really coming out with big wheels for adults??