Thursday, August 21, 2008

Conceded Men...


Something I've noticed as I've gotten older (not sure if this is a "trend" or the real deal), but there are WAY TOO many "men" out there who are conceded. My roommate brought this up last night after she had a dinner with her organization and met some new dude who was apparently FINE, but she said that everything that came out of his mouth, or any topic that other people were talking about would revert back to him. We've all met people like that before; folks that literally can't have a conversation because they end up talking about themselves or an experience that they have had before, something that happend to them, they don't listen to anyone else and when they do, they're trying to figure out how to get the subject back to them again. AWFUL. I literally can't deal with people like that.


In the past two months I've met my fair share of dudes that are like this and it might just be due to the area that I live in, the environment, or how they think that they're supposed to come off. They're confusing "confidence," with "cockiness" and there's a HUGE difference. There's just A LOT of Kanye West attitudes out there that I'm NOT cool with. If you're like that then FIX YO FACE SON! Get your life together!!!




Sidenote- I also don't like people that stare, or people that talk to themselves out loud in the office. Not ok with me AT ALL.




Moral: Not everyone is as well rounded as they should be, remember to LISTEN to OTHER PEOPLE in life. Not everything in the world revolves around what you know, or what you've learned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true about men being conceded. Reminds me of this one time where I was walking down Sunset and....