Friday, August 8, 2008

I DON'T WANT TO BE DIDDY'S ASSISTANT OR WORK FOR HIM...THANK YOU VERY MUCH


VH1 has always been good to me in the entertainment biz. They've provided me with some of the worlds raunchiest reality shows: Rock of Love, Flava of Love, Hogan Knows Best, I Love New York, Brooke Knows Best, I Love Money...and now *drum roll* I WANT TO WORK FOR DIDDY.


This show really presents to you one type of person (which makes awesome TV for us all to watch) straight BITCHES. I love how they all are his personal slaves to his folks. There is no other explanation....didn't these folks see MAKING THE BAND (the first one), when all the band members had to run around and buy him sugar cookies and sh** like that? They already knew the type of BS that P Diddy has people running around doing for him. Chappelle def did the BEST impression of Puffy/P Diddy/ Diddy/ Sean Combs/ BAMMA ...whatever it is that you call him these days, in his skits during the first season of Chappelle Show.


Anyways, this breaks down people into two catagories: hungry & desperate. Everyone on the show SCREAMS DESPERATE. They don't care how someone treats them, they'll do anything to get the approval from him. Sounds like a straight up hoe and pimp situation to me. They've also selected a bunch of folks who speak in all sorts of crack ebonics when trying to "explain" their actions. I'm sorry but the apple DOESN'T fall far from the tree and with most of these people, you CAN judge it by it's cover.

It's making my generation look f***in' sad as hell man. As if we don't have enough odds against us (generation X), we've now got all these "reality shows" to keep holding us from rising to the top like we will and shall one day. I mean I get the whole entertainment thing because it's literally mindless, but I've noticed that some of my friends believe that this stuff is REAL.....man, these shows are NOT REAL, they're real F***ED, that's what they are. I know some of the folks that have been on these programs, or worked on them and they've TOLD me themselves how scripted it is, because now media and the audiences are craving more and more reality spoon fed shows.


So back to the Diddy show. There's a reason that I call my period my P Diddy, that's what he reminds me of. Something painful and draining that I have to deal with once a month, now it's once a week since his show is on VH1 every Monday night.


Moral: You can compare people to anything...judgement is sometimes due to those that deserve it negatively

1 comment:

tahra. said...

OMG I agree 100%...these ppl are definitely mad excited to be his slaves...i would never in my life....i laughed when i saw the commercials that glorified the thought "I want to work for Diddy"....smh what dummies