Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The creators of MUZZZAAAAK


Now we've ALL been subjected to this form of "music" (if you can even consider it that). Now, as a musician myself (yeah I bet you didn't even know about that one, haha), I'm pretty much offended that this even popped up in the music world. I guess there must have been some phase of music in the 90's that I missed where John Tesh and folks like him were the TOP "artists" and who can forget KENNY G....holy crap that was an awful time for anyone and their clothes AND HAIR. Anyways, what brought this about you ask yourself...two simple things: Elevators and Customer Service phone lines. WHAT THE F*** people, could we not just sync those up to radio stations that played REAL music??? It took them a few decades to figure this out, but eventually they did. I'd rather hear a fat person heavily breathing on the other end than be subjected to MUZAK. As you can tell I must have recently spent some time on a Customer Service line.....yup....all morning long.

Moral: Don't let yourself be affected by bad music, it will condition your musical taste and acceptance that you probably shouldn't be accepting as "ok" in the first place.

No comments: