Wednesday, June 25, 2008

why I should have been in a Girl Group


So there are a few things in life that I enjoy, here they are in the following order: Chocolate, METHODMAN and the performance that I watched last night on the 2008 BET Awards with Alicia Keys, SWV, TLC and En Vogue!!! It was B-A-N-A-N-A-S, HANDS DOWN!!! Come on seriously!? It was re-donk-u-lous! The best part about it was the subliminal DISS to Destiny's Child since they weren't even part of that performance, hahaha!!! F***ing FANTASTIC! That group goes through more changes than Sha-nay-nay's Weave. And then they settled and broke up again. F***ING AWESOME. Although I think that E True Hollywood Story should do one on SWV....what happened to KOKO??? I heard she went through it for a bit, and clearly everyone could see that and hear that in her performance; but let me stop knockin' on folks that don't really deserve that mess. If anything I should be stompin' on Destiny's Child (womp womp).

I'm still upset over LEFT EYE not being here anymore and can you imagine if Aaliyah had been there with Missy too!??? Now THAT would have been a show to re-cap the 90's R&B worlds hearts.

So needless to say I fell asleep with a big ol' SMILE on my face just due to that performance which I have kindly posted in this blog for everyones viewing pleasure.

2008 BET Awards GIRL GROUP Performance

ENJOY! It's tastes so good when it touches your lips

Moral: Don't crush others dreams,...dream crusher

No comments: