Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sex dreams, and celebrity baby names....

OK, call me crazy but I'm almost certain that no recent celebrities have named their children anything that won't get made fun of by other children that they end up growing up with (if the celebs even allow them to grow up like a normal kid and off the property of their mansion, which they won't). So seriously, I'm sitting here reading The Washington Post and realizing that Jessica Alba just named her first daughter HONOR. Lets just clear something up CELEBRITIES, I know you're trying to be "unique" and what not....but seriously, naming your child after a NUMBER, or your favorite VERB doesn't help that child become unique, it just makes them get jumped by other kids named James, Alex and Semra. In America you simplify things. That's not even a traditional name in another culture, that came from the Dictionary, stop trying to act like it's something unique that you just thought of. I love how this wasn't the drugs talking either after they gave birth. This was a THOUGHT OUT action that they still decided to take. I feel bad for the kid. At least she has good genes though, but then again sometimes when two folks get together that look TOO good, they make crackhead looking suckers. GOOD LUCK FOLKS!

Speaking of people getting together and having children, can we talk about the sex dreams that are completely taking over my normally restful nights I used to be getting!? Can you actually control your thoughts like that? I just kinda let my mind do what it wants to without me having anything to do with it, but clearly my mind is setting me up. There's nothing worse for a woman than waking up thinking that you've just had sex and didn't even know who the person was because it was completely made up. NOT COOL MIND! Not cool at all.

Enjoy your baby-free day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In fairness to some of the names, I have a cousin named Loyal and it suits her pretty well. As for those dreams, no comment :)

LadybugCM said...

omg! i thought exactly the same thing when i heard she had named her baby that. almost as bad as naming ur baby rumor... but not quite.

and i can totally relate to ur dream dilema; u might just be pre-mens.... if u catch my drift.