Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little grown men and David Bowie songs...

So I must say that on certain days I look FLY, on others...hmmmm not so much. Apparently today was a FLY day, I only know this because I walk to work and made some dudes heads turn, great for self esteem when you're trying to get over a douche bag of a boy you used to be with (no more comments on that, I'll keep that seperate for another time and place). Anyfart, so I just wanted to know when 14 - 16 year olds grew some serious balls the way they did, not literally, gross, I'm talking on the straight up confidence tip. I swear I get hollered at by more little boys on the street than I know what to do with myself, that and 60 year old men, NOT CUTE.

The worst time was when there were these three fake ass "thuggs" walking down the street towards me, one of the three was white and called me a F-ing SNOW BUNNY when I walked by!!! Are you serious!??! I wanted to turn around and be like, "you know that just by hanging out with black folks doesn't make your skin change right? Take off the chains and go be a F-ing accountant or something" Thanks to my iShuffle I don't hear them all doing some cat calls that their dads and uncles must have taught them...but lets be honest, this "trend" is NOT CUTE. Seriously, it needs to stop. I'm not trying to get into some R Kellita status with 18 and unders. NO THANKS. I'm trying to live my life by looking FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY until the day I DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, in peace :-)

David Bowie has some hot ass songs dudes and dudettes, apparently I was too busy listening to MJ, Madonna and Cyndi Lauper when I was little to pay that much attention to David Bowie....FAME is the sh** and I didn't know that Foo Fighters stole HERO's from him....man everyones been stealing tracks for a minute.

Advice tip of the day: STAY OUT OF 18 and UNDERS pants

2 comments:

Nic said...

ha ha. dude you are hilarious.. PS. thanks for telling me the name of the song I have been hounding you about for OVER a month!!

You were pretty much useless up until that second I got your email! LOL.

x0x0
The Ex-Wife

Unknown said...

Welcome to the land of the classics. Seriously, if you started now, you MIGHT be able to get through people like Bowie, the Stones, and Aretha. Just to realize how much people have "borrowed" from them. Even as I type that, I realize how much the Rolling Stones took from old soul acts of the 50's and 60's-and they are considered Hall of Famer's..ironic.