Monday, June 16, 2008

When art goes RIGHT!!!!


So I went to see one of my supa fly friends that kicks it on a stoop in Brooklyn this weekend (aka: I was in NY this weekend with my girl). She took me to this re-donk-u-lous Crafts Fair....now some of you might know this about me and some of you don't but you will quickly learn that I'm ALL about this type of sh**. I just about died and went to heaven when I got there, then got rained on, but that's what bars on corners are for (which is where we ended up seeking shelter, food, beer and margaritas). So the one chick that I ended up buying a T-shirt from (out of all 100 vendors there) turned out to be from DC, what are the odds!?? I must have had some magnetic force to go to her table out there in the rain. But I also HAD to share with you some of the other vendors that caught my eye which are listed as the following:

- KICK ASS DC STYLE (this is the chick I got the T-shirt from)

- Pedal Power (very cute bags)

- Prints that make you smile

- POSTERS (this was one of THE most crowded vendors when I first got there, and it's easy to see why. They had SUPER FLY posters and silk screens that they were selling there for a good price)

- Keepin' it GREEN

- Treez on Deez

ENJOY THESE PANCAKES...BITCHES!!!

Motto of the Day: See, Take, Play

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PANCAKES?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!


Please pass the SYRUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aylaurita said...

Who is this FA-BO-LOUS stoop-sitting friend? I have to meet her! hehehe.