Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Everyone else seems to be throwin' out their thoughts, I mind as well too...

So I'm sitting here in my office, after closing out my accounts with the technical world of stalking (aka: FaceBook and MySpace), and realizing that blogging is really just another journal. But since I no longer KEEP a journal (just mostly poems I've written in the past), this might be a better way to REALLY express myself ;-) And complain about people, life, society...you know, all the things that everyone else is ALREADY crying over.

Some of you know me, some of you don't, here's the thing though...you will....oh yes....you will.

Even though this is just a simple little BLOG, it's about to become much more, so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think they are ready for what's coming. Good luck!!

DeeDee Lee said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I too got sucked in!!

Nikki B said...

Yay! You always send the best emails...Can't wait to see what makes it to the blog. :)
p.s. I linked to your blog from mine!